Try Westlake or College and Battery - You will not be disappointed with either!
Burlington is a great city. It has a mix of charm, character, and vibrancy you will not find in other cities. Part of the great diversity in Burlington is some of the terrific housing opportunities for the discriminating buyer. Two projects that should not be over-looked in your home search are Westlake and College and Battery. Both projects offer unique benefits, as well as some of the best views in Burlington! Enjoy some of the finest sunsets in the world from either building.
College and Battery
College and Battery was constructed in 1997, and was quickly hailed as one of Burlington's premier addresses. Dousevicz Inc. was the general contractor for the project, andwasone of the exclusive listing agents for the original salesof the condominiums for the market. College and Battery is conveniently situatedclose to the waterfront and the Church St Marketplace. Enjoy all that Burlington has to offer; shopping, excellent restaurants,and cultural icons such as the Flynn Theater- all right from your front door. Most units even have fantastic views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. Along with a convenient location to downtown Burlington, and the waterfront park, you will also enjoy such amenities as:
- Secureand private parking (something that is becoming a luxury in Burlington in it's own right!)
- Open floor plan units ranging from 1 bedroom to 3+. (A penthouse will come on themarket occasionally!)
- Quality construction throughout, with attention to detail in each unit.
- Private storage in the basement for each unit.
- Location, Views, and Location!
The quick sale of many units during the first year of marketing quickly put Westlake on the map as one of Burlington's premiere addresses. A majority of the units have sweeping 180 degree views of the Burlington waterfront, and like College and Battery, Westlake boasts one of the best locations in town; conveniently situated between the Waterfront of Lake Champlain and the Church St Marketplace.
- Luxurious finishes. Each unit at Westlake was finished with the finest in materials. Granite countertops, top of the line appliances, exotic wood floors and tile are just some to mention here!
- Private parking and storage. Each unit at Westlake comes with a minimum of 2 private parking spaces in the attached underground and private garage. Like the parking at College and Battery, parking at Westlake is a coveted benefit.
- Each unit is 2 Bedroom, with 2 Baths, and most units have an additional den. Some of the units have been completely customized, which offers a great deal of diversity you will not find in other similar projects.
- Like at College and Battery; Location, Views, and Location!
Whether you prefer to live at either of these exlcusive properties, it is a good idea to view your options at both. They eachoffer their own unique benefits.Enjoy working witha broker with the construction and real estate experience with both projects-- which may be your greatest resource when purchasing a condo in either project.